sobota 9. března 2013

Demon - copies for sell


So finally I recieved copies of my Demon figurine. The whole figurine (1/32 scale) is made by seven parts. The material has gray-green color. All parts are sealed in plastic. I used my own drawing with a pencil for a box art.

If you are interested in, you can buy it. Just send me a message on email evil.miniatures@gmail.com

The price is:
400Kč + 70Kč shipping
16 + 6€ shipping 
21$ + 9$ shipping

I'll be happy, if you leave me some comments.













Tak jsem si říkal, že by byla škoda, kdybych nezveřejnil i mou kresbu Démona. Tady je naskenovaná. Víc kreseb tuškou najdete v záložce kresby.


 I was thinking, that it would be a pity to not show you my drawing of Demon. I've scanned it and here it is. You can find more of my drawings here.

1 komentář:

Trencher řekl(a)...

This looks awesome!